Sunday, July 15, 2007

a weekend little surprise ....


after a long day of work today , i decided not to make any plans tonight ..yawn .... jeremy went clubbing again and ben ask me out to ben & jerry cafe @ dempsey but im too lazy not to mention kicking my ass out of the house .. feeling homely ...
anyway after a line up of dessert spreads in my previous entry , i thought of doing up a simple appetizer on this very saturday night instead ...

let's see what's needed today ..

INGREDIENTS

Potato
cheese
ham
black pepper
salt
steak sauce
dijonnaise mustard sauce
flour
parsley
all purpose season
breadcrumbs


The main ingredient .....

MR potato .. the " male lead " of the day .. hehhe .... =D

few mins later ...

.
.
.
i'm sorry mr potato ... =(

STRIPPED hehe ...

FIRST STEP .... boil the potato for approx 15 mins ...


meanwhile while waiting for the potato to be cook ... can start chopping the ham and cheese into small pieces ..


smash the cooked potatos first , add black pepper , all purpose season , salt , flour , cheese and ham eventually and stir throughly


roll the potato into ball shape and dip with bread crumbs before frying ..



fried the potato cakes till lightly brown before serve ...



pour the dijonnaise mustard sauce to the direction you desire on the plate follow by the spring onion and place the fried potato cakes on top with steak sauce and chinese parsley leaves



featuring here ...
FRIED POTATO CAKES WITH HAM & CHEESE


YAWN ... again ...

so tired ...
my bed calling me! ...

time to zzZZZzzz ..
nite guys ....
gotta wake up on time tmr ...

gawwwww....

kill me please !!! i'm working so SUNDAY !!!! AGRRRRRR!!!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes when you say you never go through a proper training school i really cant believe , can't deny that you have this talent in it .. this is incredible !!

Anonymous said...

I believe I'd be popping by more often with all these wonderful recipes as a 'guide' to ultimate lifestyle living.

wasn't quite what I would expect from a typical saturday post, what else but clubbing photos.

but I must say working on sunday's ain't a very happy thing aye. well but at least try to have fun! (:

And you should try botak jones, pretty radical too. burger, fish&chips, beer and my fave strawberry magarita. wooo!

Anonymous said...

hey u should have joined us for ben& jerry's @ demsey's!

anw,its confirm...duncan is e cutest and most creative chef around!:)

Popthemusicdrug said...

The potato is so cute ! like u !!

can u cook for me i m very hungry :D

brandeelovin said...

ha yeah!

the potato is so cute : )
*drools*

Anonymous said...

duncan tis looks easy n yummu though. well i will try it when im free. ya my free time will be like nxt month! i got no off day at all. everyday is so busy for me. ok well. thumbs up for ur kitchen cooking again! ^-^

duncan said...

m saviour - like what i mention , its my hobby but i really hope to go thru a proper course one day

euphe - really nice seeing u again here .. i hope i will keep up my work n more support from u guys too =p

russ - im not cute lah .. u cuter leh ..

miu - my face look like potato is it !!!!!!!

brandon - potato is cute then me ? =p

crybaby - wah no off day at all u mus really take good care of urself k .. n i will keep up my work n do more k ! =)

Anonymous said...

yeah. work hard for more nice food for us. thanks chef duncan! lol. bleahs x_x

Anonymous said...

this may not be related to the subject but i'd just like you to know that...

YOUR BLOG IS SO ADDICTIVE!

i find myself checking it alongside my emails. it's part of my routine.

it's like, i feel my day is totally incomplete if i don't check what's happening in your life, your thoughts, and such.

either your blog has some major sticky factor or... i'm infatuated with you.

keep it up! love all the pictures too!

Anonymous said...

your like THE dream man, cute and can cook man !!

Anonymous said...

where do the food go to after u prepare them?

joey said...

tsk why only a measly amount of potato cakes?? =P omg, u stripped the potato, it's bare now!

Air said...

hey am real busy the last wk to read up on ur exciting cooking journeys..

and wow...look at wat i've missed... u and ur creative juices at work again.. i knew it! argh...

Ur so impromptu with ur cooking!! ahha....but that;s the cute part abt ya.. =)

TRISHA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TRISHA said...

like i said, i'm amazed(:
-PATRICIA

duncan said...

b - really nice to see u here , anyway im really very grateful that u r checking out my blog , and im very surprise and really moved by what u said here ... hope to see more of u here =) i will promise u to do better and better ..

anon - im really flattered by what u say . but im not really that good haha anyway u r ?

anon - hmm the food normally my dad or mom will finish it together with me ! haha ... n u r ?

joey - hah i like fusion food style .. haha its how i style my food , hope u guys like it ! anyway poor potato haha i very bad hor .. haha

air - hello u r back here ! nice seeing u here again hahah hope u like what i did in this entry =)

crazy - hey really nice to see u here !! =) thanks !! hope to see more of u here ..=D

Air said...

hey..haha of cos im back...just a tad little lost over the wkends with my tournament in school..

but no no...i wont forget to check ur blog out ! haha =)
i'll miss the great foods duncan cook and of cos he himself..heh..

duncan said...

air - thanks .. with someone like u here really motivate me more too ! thanks bud ! take care !

Anonymous said...

my goodness, after reading your blog i don't know if i feel hungry for the food or for you. hahaha kiddin, in NOT a stalker, just think your cute =)

duncan said...

guy 18 - really happy to see u here .. dun worry haha i wont think u r a stalker , jus feel appreciate that u bother to check out my blog =)