Thursday, March 29, 2007

Upgrade me !

look carefully ! thats not digital edited , that's a pic i snap using my camera haha , all thanks to my dearest " model " sherlyn for accommodating the repeated jumps directed by me to get the best shot ! haha , in fact this pic was taken weeks back but i kinda like the result so thought of sharing here , i will polish up my photography skills and show more thought-provoking pictures next time .. =D

to be honest i never felt so " free " ever since i started work , dunno if im too bored of my job or subconsciously hinting the need to seek for a new prospect ? ( im so guilty !!!! but i feel so stuck agrrrr ! ) anyway during my unproductive days im not totally switch off , been reading up, get inspirations in my work and of course sourcing ideas for my food creations too ...
its a long procedure to finalize and clinch a deal , to me its probably as bad as going to battle in a war especially during this slow moving period , somehow i still cant get into the right mood or to even cultivate some " motivation " that im lacking of now but it was ironic that i still manage to close one deal this week =P , probably its a sign that god is answering my prayers ?? haha nevertheless im hoping that its a good start for me .. please buck up duncan ! =P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sherlyn is a professional full time dancer.

Anonymous said...

hey duncan , don't worry , i can tell that you are someone that is responsible and hardworking , human lazzz at times so don't worry k , you will go back to your right mood soon ! good luck !

Anonymous said...

nice pic !

Popthemusicdrug said...

put e one of us. we can dance too hehe

Anonymous said...

dun be dishearten , im always impressed by you ! =)

Anonymous said...

there are always ups and downs , so maybe during this period you should really take this opportunity to upgrade yourself and also have sufficient good rest to prepare to work even harder for the rest of the year ! all the best !