Monday, March 26, 2007

never say No !





To most of my friends who know me , im probably be the very last person to hit to the gym , as i use to tell them the hassles and journey travelling there just to spend that few hours in a public overcrowded area working out compared to my usual achievable swimming and jogging sessions .. but guess what ? for no better reasons i actually sign up a membership for 2 years today after trying out in a trial for a week accompanied by my good fren benjamin whom will be my gym buddy too =) .. anyway pretty looking forward to it , hopefully to attain something good in both spiritually and physically , guess there will be a little slight change in my weekly activities now beside my heavy involvement in my work morever im so call " bonded " to my new goal that im going to work on soon , hopefully not too late , so no more excuses anymore lol ..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great move...never be too late if you have the passion for something. People says "when was the last time you do someting for the first time?"
Go build a great figure that you wanted. No pain no gain, my friend. =)

Anonymous said...

how much did you pay for the membership?

Popthemusicdrug said...

Thumbs up to ur first time!!!

YZ for u !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

never too late duncan , you still look young and of course a cute face is not enough haha its time to build up too ..

Anonymous said...

duncan is cute enough....

Diederick said...

Haha! Yeah I guess you gotta work out some with all that wonderful food you prepare!

Anonymous said...

there is something special about duncan , i love his eyes and smile =)

duncan said...

hmm.. there was a roadshow with some promotion package and i sign up for 30 months which cost about 1.8 k ..

Sebastian said...

Didn't know you are from planet. how come i never see ya at gym before?