Tuesday, June 12, 2007

weekend escape ..

i'm always buried with tons of work and appointments most of the weekends but i had a less productive one last week .. it all started with a stupid SMS that did'nt make my day ...hmmm.. actually it was from this particular client that i've been following up for weeks and not to even mention the amount of hard work that i put in for their proposals .. what's inside the sms was telling me that they had already accept another better offer and engage someone to do their house design , at that moment.. my mind went completely blank ! cuz i pin very high hopes on clinching this deal yet she end it with a full stop effortlessly in that simple sms ! of cuz i wanted to know the exact reason behind it and guess what ? she seems to disappear into thin air after throwing my question back in my sms ... gosh .. what the hell was that suppose to mean ??? well , i didnt expect much from her but at least out of courtesy being more appreciative abit ... it was such a drastic change in attitude towards me as we all along had maintained a good business relationship ... what really went wrong ? don't leave me in suspense !!! agrrr!! To be honest i was quite affected over the whole incident ! still can't get over it ... probably to me now , every deal mean so much to me cuz my family depend alot on me ... i'm not expecting alot but why i get nothing out of it eventually... motivation reducing and so demoralize now ... but i have to constantly remind myself ! IT"S ALL IN YOUR MIND ! i can still make it !! heheh... hmmm.. sorry for grumbling so much here ... hahah ..


anyway ..
beside the fact that i wasn't feelin that good ..
i still went party again !! it's still the best !!! haha , to me , it can be a good way to escape yourself for just that few hours .. it works like an" antidote" to all the stress and worries that you have and make you "drowsy '' too lol ... look ! there's still lot's of positive effects when it comes to party .. don't label me as someone bumming around ... doing nothing constructive and knows nothing beside partying , come on ! not all party boys are bad ok ! haha .... >.<
when it comes to party .. im more excited hanging out with my frens .. i love them !! they r so fun =D


and retail therapy always work =O

bought a new cap from this shop ... black chamber .... welcome to the family =)

check out their webby too http://www.theblackchamber.com/

14 comments:

Popthemusicdrug said...

i wanna go check out black chamber tmr!

i like our pics very colourful!
we shld like party again. its been a long time :P

Anonymous said...

dun worry duncan believe me , you can make it one , dun be sad ok ? jia you !! =)
i like your green cap hehehehe
nice !

Anonymous said...

don't be sad duncan , i have my bad days too , just look on the bright side =)

geKkheng said...

:) Cheers Up, don't think that as a loss to you...
have it the other way, you are capable of doing it, so it is their loss not to engage you! ^_^
Hope you've a nice week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Come on, It's fine grumbling sometimes, not really a big deal, I wish I could hear you at that time.

Work somehow is unpredictable, but I believe you have faith in your work and interests. All you have to do is to KICK her ASS off, new project will come to you soon. No worries =) Hug Hug

Anyway, I saw you kissed your friend!!! Come and give me one!! ahaha -3- Stay cool!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed my name for above
hehe

S@m

Anonymous said...

agreed
its been to long
WAYYYY too long

Air said...

hmm NICE NEW CAPS!! hahaha so cute hmm retail therapy rocks la..haha...rawks!! puts the blues away... dun monday blues k...cos im having the tues/wed/thurs blues..haha!

duncan said...

joyzie - i love my green cap too =)

m saviour - ok ok i will i will ..

gekkheng - really appreciate what u had said .. haha u really flattered me =)

anon ( sam ) - u saw me kissing my fren when was that ?? haha y i didnt knoe hahah lol ...

brandon - hmmm okie okie ... will do it short next time .. =p

duncan said...

air - bleah ... ok i knock away the blues on mon .. who's responsible for the rest of the days ??? how ?? lol ...

Anonymous said...

hey party boy,fuck that deal man.god has better plans and better clients,bigger deals will come.so dont worry alright!

i didnt realise we took so much pics that night!!

duncan said...

actually not really alot of pics .. but i didnt look good in those pics but seriously i love the colours yeah .. dx miu im so upset over the client incident so bad rite them ...

Anonymous said...

cheer up. =] things will definitely turn out better for u. losing her might be her lost for losing a better designer. dun worry. a bigger deal will be coming your way. just grumbled all out at your blog, many will be there to cheer you up. i wanna see you cook more and blog out those delicious looking photos.

duncan said...

hey char , thanks for ur consolation hahah .. im so touched =) guess i will just have to work doubly hard ... and yeah .. my new food creation coming up too soon ! " please stay tune and dun go away ' !! lol..