Thursday, April 5, 2007

thoughts on my mind ....

im probably going thru the hardest time right now .... thou i appear fine and calm .

things always happen when u least expect ... that's why i always tell the people around me to treasure their love ones , family & never ever take them for granted , just take a min to think about what i had said ... and probably you will live with no regrets .. cuz you will never know what will happen the next min .. i know this may sound a little old fashion way to express myself but somehow i just hope no one have to go thru this ..

just a little upset and wonder what he did to deserve to go thru this at his age , guess things always happen for a reason ... i thought i could already provide him a better life since im no longer a kiddo but yet this mishap happen .. in fact he's so strong enough to suffer the pain and to endure all the hardship he's experiencing now, to me he is definitely braver than anyone else , therefore there's even a better reason for me to stay even stronger to handle my emotions well in order to have the ability to take care of my family well .. no matter how hard i will sure do my very best to give him a good life ..

nevertheless the only thing i hope for now is he's coping well and speed recovery ... & of cuz life still goes on ..

im so appreciative to my gang of frens who shower me with their concern & support too , i will be back soon =)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope everything is fine .. don't worry too much , we will sure wait for u , take good care =)

Anonymous said...

yes duncan , sometimes life are hard .. but you will have my support k, jus give me a buzz and i m just a call away and if you can give me chance i will be there for you at all times, please take good care of yourself , i dont wish anything happen to you , i know u are very filial, god will bless you ! take care and i will sure wait for you .

Anonymous said...

i dunno what's really going on but will sure hope things will be fine for u . ;)

Anonymous said...

hey dxm,cheer up yeah.trust god that things will be fine.i think is time for u to be strong and take gd care of ur dad and also ur mum..dont worry,all of us will be there for u k:)

Anonymous said...

take care :)

Anonymous said...

i will also wait for you ! take care ;)

Anonymous said...

im so sad that u are experiencing some tough times now , boi hope it be over soon, take care n have a good weekend! hugs =)

Anonymous said...

please take care duncan .... all the best ! ;)

Julius said...

hey stanley hope everything will be well for you.. take care.. and in everything, trust in God's plans..

Ah Dom said...

Hey Duncan. In life we always have ups and downs, just a matter of whether it's bad or worst, better or best. I understand how you feel and the bumpy road will soon be flat. Time will tell everything and I hope you can stand up stronger and be the person we all know (eventhough i just know u from blogging). Take Care and see how many supporters you have. Ha!!

Unknown said...

If equal affection cannot be,
Let the more loving one be me.

Hang in there Duncan.

Diederick said...

It can't rain all the time ;)

Anonymous said...

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His word will still remain
He will do something new today.

duncan said...

thank you guys ! everything is in control now ... thanks for the concern , i really appreciate ! god bless ! =D