Saturday, April 7, 2007

thoughts on my mind .... ( II )

been running back and forth to the hospital this entire week .. and yes! im almost worn out , practically nod off anywhere i can but whenever i head to my bed at night for a proper sleep , i cant ... probably im still a little worried sick over what had happen recently , in fact there's so much things on my mind that i have to contemplate and settle .. for sure i will get everything done so that the rest of my family members can be at ease .
and i strongly believe , no matter how hard this is going to be im very sure that im able to make it thru ! anyway its really time for me to payback & complete my duty as a son .. =)
good news is he's current condition has been stabilize ( god bless ! ) but of course there's still a long way to go after his discharge till his full recovery but i will sure go thru this period with him mentally and physically together :>
lastly , i m really grateful with appreciation to all my friends , relatives and even people whom i do not know spending their precious minute to concern me too ... secondly im definitely not blogging to get sympathy or attention from people but just thought of sharing my thoughts here .. anyway im coping well now .. and again ... life still moves on ... stay happy & god bless ! =D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy to see duncan back ! glad that everything is ok ! ;)miss u so much haha !

Popthemusicdrug said...

Good people = Blessed. :)

Anonymous said...

don't worry duncan , u have us with u .. all the best ! ;)

Anonymous said...

god bless duncan and family...

Anonymous said...

jiayou!

Anonymous said...

Stay strong and I'm sure everything will be fine. Take care.

Anonymous said...

miss u duncan take care !

Anonymous said...

don't worry duncan everything will be over soon .. we all love you !

Popthemusicdrug said...

miu faster come back !! we miss the happy u