Monday, April 2, 2007

Duncan's Home fiesta "" =P

Whats on the menu ? ... ( click for larger pic if not able to see clearly .. hehe )
ingredients for the nite ...
im the **** STAR CHEF **** for the nite ! ( quite tiring thou .. spending hours to prepare.. ... ...sweat ''' lol )






Introducing the two main dish for the nite ...

( panfried mixed vegetables with prawns in herb and spice )
( Fried meatball with mushroom black pepper dressing )
Cheeky jeremy keep bugging me ! " when is the food ready " ??!!
caught'' starving '' felix trying to pick on the food ! please wait for the rest to start !!!! ( look at his guilty face lol )
presenting the feast to my frens ..... ^-^
start eating ......







& half an hour later .....













...........
wah ! they really finish all ! hahah .. im so delighted ! anyway hope u guys really enjoyed eating what i had prepare specially for u all ... too bad benjamin was not here but dun worry my dear fren there will always be another time ok ? =D
jeremy & sherlyn stayed over at my place but j had to leave early after the sun rises but sherlyn stayed longer & when she woke up she ask if's there's breakfast ? hehe , so this was made specially for her ! ( sorry for the less sumptuous looking breakfast cuz thats what all i have left in my fridge !! )

Lastly , i really wanna thank felix for his sweet token.. he should'nt have bought me this .. anyway most importantly i was a good host for the nite & u guys enjoyed =)



**********************************************************************************
haha , its not really a fiesta , just a small gathering cuz my parents was out of town and my place was available so thought of preparing some food for my gang of frens to feast out ( too bad benjamin unable to attend =< ) anyway thanks to my dearest friends ... sherlyn , felix and jeremy for making effort to turn up.. but they have to help me to clean up all the dishes before they leave ! lol !.. ( jus kidding =p) ..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

how i wish duncan is my fren ;)

Anonymous said...

hot cute chef !

russ said...

sorry dxmiu,couldnt turn up:(ur entries always make me hungry...lets do our next one soon all right!I WANT YOUR HOME MADE COOKIES TOO!

Anonymous said...

food again !!! so tempting !! please stop torturing me ! can see cannot eat !! agrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Anonymous said...

i didnt know that duncan look so sexy when he's cooking keke .. ;p

Anonymous said...

wow ! big feast ! i like ! keep it up !

Ah Dom said...

I already can feel how nice it is just by looking at the photos, what more to say those that were sitting on the table :)

Diederick said...

Drool :P That sure makes me hungry!

Anonymous said...

miu ---hahah we never do the dishes after we finish the food hehe we ought to be punished!!

guys the food was damn yummy jus like duncan hehe :)

and he did the dishes for us wheeeeee

Anonymous said...

duncan so cute ............=p