Thursday, May 10, 2007

The " DRIVE " to drive ..

so guilty to admit that i probably took the longest time hauling my ass off taking my license for driving ... however the short intense months of lessons ended and i made it on my very first attempt ! i know its nothing to" big deal " about and of cuz im not here bragging over it but indeed it really meant alot to me .. cuz i didn't disappoint my parents ultimately . as people who know about my dad's condition , he will not be able to drive at least for the next few years , fortunately things turn out well ( god bless ! ) & from now onwards i can chauffeur him to physiotherapy every week and also my mom , bro to work and camp respectively ... =)
and finally .... now im a qualified driver & my family chauffeur ! lol =D

12 comments:

Popthemusicdrug said...

Duncan = nice boy!! drive me already!
drive me!

see u at oosh tmr :P

Anonymous said...

congrats ! drive safely duncan ;)

Anonymous said...

if only u are my bro...

Diederick said...

You're certainly not encouraging me to get my ass in the driving seat if that would mean I'd have to drive my family around :P

Never the less, it is really cool to drive a car, and much more relaxed than cycling through our Dutch wind and rain.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Really happy for u!

Alaric said...

boo. no more drinking!!!

drive safe yea? WE ARE DRIVERS TOO! haha. remember the 'P' Plate at all times.

ahem. i like your recipes lah. next time we should have a sharing session. imma gonna steal some ideas.

Anonymous said...

congratulations duncan ;) your parents will sure be proud of you !good luck ! and yeah , drive safely !

Anonymous said...

wow , congrats congrats ! remember drink don't drive , drive don't drink ok ! so when are you bringing me out for a spin ? lol

duncan said...

ya , driving a car is so convenient but rem ! to drive out during appropriate time ! STOP GLOBAL WARMING ! ha .. thanks alaric .. yes yes mus drive safely and dun drink & drive ! and yes ! we shall exchange some receipes lo .. heheh ... thanks joyzie too =)

Anonymous said...

wohoo....duncan got his license!!which means i will get lotsa rides back home!!hehe....

Anonymous said...

congrats! ha, be a safe driver yea...

Ah Dom said...

so loving!! i am very touch with this article. good on you!!