Sunday, February 11, 2007

The luckiest night that i ever had


money! money! money!$$$ won one of the big prize of the night . $ 1500 cash $$$$$ !!

got 2nd runner up in the singing competition segment ...

me & cara

me & may

me & jacqueline


before the d & d start .. photo taking session .

waiting for my rehearsal to start .. so nervous ...


time flies ... been working in my present company for almost 5 years .. its our annual company D & D again ... but this year is so different and memorable for me .. im very sure i had never been so lucky so far in my life .. and of course the night too . firstly im so honoured to get the best dress award for the night ( dress code : ballroom ), secondly i came in 3rd place for the singing competition ( so so nervous ) and lastly i won one of the biggest prize for the lucky draw segment .. i feel so blessed, fulfilling and definitely very contented =D .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ure always lucky........:) so believe in yourself ya....:)

daniel