Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm back ..


i vaguely remember when was the last time
i sat in front of my comp blogging ..


i know this space of mine has lag for the longest time.

hence , i borrow some time from myself today ( sipping on coffee at the same time )
to pen down whatever i want to resurrect it ! lol


the main reason for not blogging ?

work !

i have tons of work and insufficient time to deal with ,

in fact , things are getting better and catching up for me ( which is a good sign ) ,
of cuz i would seize this opportunity to exert myself to the next higher degree .

time to earn back my losses !


*****

Quote of the day


" The principle of healing is to invoke silence and going into the silence "

Silence is for me a fount of healing which makes my life worth living.
Talking is a torment for me now .

silence and healing resonate for me today.
I am weary of the world this morning,
so I will think on all the things for which I am grateful at the end of the day
I will listen to the inner voice for an advise
and I will do nothing today out of anger,
will not express my frustration and disappointment anymore :)


period .


BUTTER FACTORY




My butter VIP card is finally ready for collection !
and there's no reason for not patronizing this current fav club of mine =D
( A big thank you to Bobby + Ritz )


last but not least
Mr D might not be able to blog as often as he wants
twitter is the best micro-blogging service to connect / network us together !
for those who are still not on twitter , start now ! follow me

@duncan1216 =)


alright peeps and tweets
gotta run ! back to work
enjoy your weekend !

xoxo


on a side note :
i really miss baking much ! :(
besides that ,
i'm really excited and looking forward to your arrival in singapore :)



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute chef ! when can i expect ur bakinnggs ?? again ???

Anonymous said...

you must enjoy =p
look forward for your next entry

Air said...

why u sad why u sad?!?
dun be weary of the world!

and yes we all look forward to having u bake!!!!
big hugs!
and woooo...who's coming?! hurhur

fufu said...

all the best duncan! do blog and bake when you are free... we all miss your baking here

Cage said...

hey cutie! smile okay !

we all love you =)))))

Anonymous said...

We must be silent before we can listen. We must listen before we can learn. We must learn before we can prepare. We must prepare before we can serve. We must serve before we can lead.
One have often regretted their speech, never their silence.


i guess being silent aint that bad but don't be weary of this beautiful world =)
i hearts butter too!

-vv

Popthemusicdrug said...

the reason why we have neglecting our blogs coz everything goes on twitter!, INSTANTLY!
real time!!

don be sad, u have us. no mattter wad!

Cedric Ang said...

I like the tongue. Seriously

and for not blogging, how can you ?

russ said...

finally back in action!

yes..its been awhile u last bake....

so update mre..not just on twitter but this blog space too:)

Anonymous said...

HP
批發

seo

網路行銷

Anonymous said...

VK
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

jik81 said...

能像你那样天天都那么快乐多好!真的很羡慕你!

Air said...

if u dun post any sooner it'll a 1 month anniversary of duncan neglecting his blog.. =p

duncan said...

hey guys tks ! im so held up with my wrk ! will try to blog soon ok ! dun forget me ! =P

Anonymous said...

YOu remind me of gabriel ong

duncan said...

who is gabriel ong ?