Monday, April 20, 2009

A quick little update ...


hey peeps ,
sorry for the inherent lack of updates lately!

i'm buried with tons tons of work !
which is a good thing ! lol ..
more work equals more income $$$ hahah ...

but on the contrary

i neglected my blog ..

i miss blogging

and of cuz

i miss baking , very very much :(

and i feel so bad at the same time
cuz i didn't even have time to blog dx miu's birthday !..

sorry dx miu

u know how much i heart u right ? =p

anyway peeps
here's the link for the photos :)

http://chocolatepistol.blogspot.com/2009/04/benasty-benaughty-benice-party.html


on a side note :

my company is having a major uplift
this two weeks ..
beside my daily routine trips to supervise my projects
i had to work from home most of the time ,
which is very inconvenient for me ... :/

the current state of my company !



what a big mess right !

it's gonna be a dramatic change cuz
what you see here will be totally hacked and removed !


i will load up the pics once it's finish renovated ! ^^

alright peeps ..
my hectic days are here again ..
hope i will be back with an new entry real soon ..
dun forget me ok =P
hugs

xoxo


18 comments:

Air said...

how can anyone not miss u...!
ur the talented and hot chef n designer leh!

thankfully u didnt update before this.....cause i just reformatted and haven been able to read alot of the blogs!!
but ur still being missed by me loml!!
jiayou with ur work too!!!!!

Gary said...

tat day i went to your office... to give your an invitation card but did not saw u.. =)

Anonymous said...

=D

Anonymous said...

may i ask where did you got the jacket on the second on the left side? the badge look so cool

Popthemusicdrug said...

wah office look chui-ed!

ur boss shld let u do the job of the design. im sure it will be very nice.

hehe!

mochalatte said...

haha..I have not been 'updatin' here too cos of e assignments - drivin me crazy n kena fever..best my 3rd exam is due tis sat..wth~ howevr ur site will not be missed ;) I tink u're much more eligible den the current Cleo Bachelor (sure win hands down)
Im envy dat u gona haf a 'newer' office..for me I gotta swop fengshui seat tdy..woots..!! Who noes better fortune nxt..? hehe =)

Jeffrey Yau said...

Hi Duncan

What ur facebook? Mine is jeffrey yau, can u add me?

Thanks.

JY

russ said...

thanks for e love bestie.

anyway a brand new lookin office sounds awesome,makes one work harder in a nicer enviroment too:)

oh and dont neglect ur blog:)

Anonymous said...

I always thought working from home is the coolest thing. haha. Eh maybe I am wrong.



You-owe-me-one-americano!

duncan said...

air - thsnk my sweet boi .. =)

gary - u went to my office ?? really ???


wenya - hey =D


anon - oh i bought it from hk =)

duncan said...

ptmd - haha dun think im up for it ,,, haha but it will be great if one day i can design my own showroom =)


mochalatte - wow .. its been quite sometime since u last leave a comment here ! i better appreciate ur time here ! haha oh well .. i believe in fengshui too ! lol



jy - hey i couldn add u and find u i dunno why ....



russ - oh .. i wont i wont =P

duncan said...

anon - hey ... yeap .. anytime .. im just a call away ..... yeaps ! americano soon ! =P

Jeffrey Yau said...

Hi Duncan

I alway added u as frd in ur facebook but pending ur approval.

My facebook Jeffrey Yau

duncan said...

jeffery yau - hey jeffery do u mind to remove and re add me again ? so u will be on the top of my frens list cuz i got almost a thousand frens pending it's kinda hard to browse thru one by one and i tried to find u thru friend finder but cant find also .. really so sorry about it ..

Anonymous said...

look forward to your new office!:P

LOL...

Air said...

HAHAHA!!
LOML..
u noe i lol when i saw the 1000pending request thing??
hahaha!! u ARE so popular can!?!?
omg lor!!!
so many pple wanna noe u...
popular much...and hearted much!~

Gary said...

ya.. remember last year you went to a temple celebration dinner at yishun? i went to images tat day to give your boss the invitation card... boss at not in.. lol.. never see you there too =(... so give it to his parent... =) so this year are you coming to the dinner? is on 2 may.. sat =)

Mohamad Shafee said...

Hi, What is the name of the design firm? I am planning to redo my house. Might need to engage your services.