Friday, October 19, 2007

thoughts on my mind ....

Three years back ..

i did promise myself .... never never gonna fall in it again ....

but after three years ..

i ended here and made the same exact mistake again ...

if only i'm not that softhearted

just a thought ...

is " grass is always greener on the other side "?

or people tend to " take you for granted once they have you "?

sound so negative ...

maybe this explain a side of human nature ?

anyway since i'm not being appreciated ... i choose to let go ....

at least i did my best ..

To me .. maybe trust does'n't exist anymore ...

but for sure , i will think twice if anyone were to convince me again ..

am i falling again ? ..

i hope not ...

it's really not easy ..

oh well ...

no matter how hard ..

life still goes on .....




just be positive again and stay happy =)